Why CLCS, recommend carrying out Ac duct cleaning and disinfected in your home and office
- In a region like Dubai, UAE, particles of dusts are constantly blown through the air and into your home or office AC system. Dust particles accumulate rapidly in your ducts and usually settles there due to the moist surface brought about by condensing air.
- Moisture from the air condenses in the Evaporator unitt of your AC system and ducting, while the dust that gets blown with it sticks to the surfaces creating a breeding ground for moulds.
- AC drainage trays located just beneath the evaporator unit is usually the most ignored part of the AC. Stagnant water collected in the tray can produce moulds within 48 hours and is usually the cause of bad smells from the AC system.
- When evaporator coils are not properly cleaned and disinfected, it can cause resistance or blockage causing the poor performance of your AC system. If the air passages are blocked, the motor will have to work twice as hard to get the room filled with cooler air.
- When AC systems are not cleaned regularly it will not be able to dehumidify the air properly. This will result in a high relative humidity in the room. high relative humidity can cause serious health issues like trigger asthma and other allergic reactions.